- Helps the skin retain moisture
- Ideal as an anti-aging facial oil
- Perfect for sensitive, flaky and mature skin
The regeneration oil for timelessly beautiful skin. Organic wild roses oil promotes the skin's ability to store moisture. An excellent anti-anti-aging facial oil for dry, mature and sensitive skin.
Due to its high content of alpha-linolenic acid, organic wild rose oil supports the regeneration of the skin and regulates the sebaceous gland function. Recommended for dry, flaky skin.
- When used on its own it serves as a luxury treatment for sensitive skin. Best used when diluted: 20% wild rose oil and 80% organic almond oil.
- Skin oil for the treatment of stretch marks: Mix 45 ml organic almond oil, 15 ml organic pennywort oil, 15 ml organic wild rose oil, 12 drops of wild lavender, 3 drops of neroli and 5 drops of sandalwood and use to massage the affected area of the skin.
Ingredients (INCI): Rosa canina seed oil.
About Organic Skin Care Oils
| || ||73||(59%)|
| || ||31||(25%)|
| || ||13||(10%)|
| || ||2||(1%)|
| || ||3||(2%)|
1 customer review in English
82 customer reviews in all languages