Fitocose Lightening Gel Glycolic Acid 10% & Kojic Acid 1%
Natural care for hyper-pigmented skin
- Recommended for mature skin
- Ideal when prone to pigmentation abnormalities & acne
- With exfoliating qualities
- £11.05 (£36.83 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 08 April: Order before Friday at 06:30.
The gel contains glycolic and kojic acids that counteract pigmentation disorders that may have come about due to aging, pregnancy, environmental influences or can be used for acne. It has exfoliating properties that specifically target hyperpigmentation and at the same time discourage excessive melanin production.
- When using the gel for the first time, apply it directly to the brown spots and avoid any contact with the surrounding skin.
- Leave it on the skin for about 3-5 minutes, then rinse. For subsequent applications, increase the exposure time (e.g. 5 minutes on the second day, 10 minutes on the third day, etc.)
- If you tolerate the product well, it can be left on overnight.
- You should not apply any other care products that may react with the acids contained.
- In order to obtain significant results, it is necessary to continue use for at least 3 months.
- Do not expose the skin to direct sunlight as the summer sun may affect the effects of the acids. For more effective care, use of the product in autumn or winter.
- It should be noted that glycolic acid-based products, even at low levels, may cause skin irritation in the first few days of use. These irritations by show up in the form of mild reddening, itching, tingling, and slight superficial lesions. These reactions may lessen with regular use.
- If the irritation does not soothe down, it is advisable to stop use and apply a soothing cream to the skin.
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Lightening Gel Glycolic Acid 10% & Kojic Acid 1%
| || ||6||(46%)|
| || ||4||(30%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||3||(23%)|
1 customer review in English
9 customer reviews in all languages