hello simple Zero Waste Sunstick SPF 50
High mineral protection without plastic packaging
(£679.50 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for face & lips
- Reef-friendly & unscented
- Without nanotechnology
Item no.: HES-HS-ZW-S-050, Content: 20 g, EAN: 4260719520398
With a particularly high sun protection factor of 50, the solid sun stick protects against harmful UV rays. It has a vegan, fragrance-free formula and contains no nano-particles or substances that are harmful to people, the environment or sea creatures. The product offers balanced UVA-UVB protection and is suitable for sensitive skin, such as that of children. The sun stick is plastic-free and has a practical format that fits in any pocket or handbag. In addition, it is easy to distribute without sticking or leaving behind a white cast.
- Squeeze the sunscreen out of the tube until the white cream protrudes slightly.
- Apply sunscreen to your skin like a lip balm.
- After application, massage the cream into the skin with your fingers until it is well distributed.
- Apply generously to the face before sunbathing and avoid the intense midday sun.
- Reapply several times to maintain the level of protection.
Note: The product should not be exposed to temperatures above 30°C.
PAO: 12 months
- Zinc oxide
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Hydroxystearic / Linolenic / Oleic Polyglycerides
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Brassica Campestris/aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil 
- Pongamia Pinnata Seed Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- controlled organic cultivation