i+m WE REDUCE Rose Cream Deodorant
Sustainable, rich & natural
- £9.45 (£31.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 28 January: Order before Monday at 13:00.
The cream deodorant, packaged in an eco-friendly lignin jar, protects against unpleasant body odour. It is formulated without the use of alcohol, aluminium or alum. The formula is based on coconut oil and baking soda that neutralise unpleasant body odour without inhibiting the natural functions of the skin. Soothing zinc oxide is contained making it ideal for use directly after shaving/hair removal.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of deodorant to the underarms.
- Remove the label and dispose of the jar in residual household waste or place in your garden compost.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Zinc oxide
- Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Zinc ricinoleate
- Tapioca Starch 
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- natural fragrance composition
- from natural essential oils