Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/leaf Oil
The Manuka plant is from the myrtle family and is native to Australia and New Zealand. Its oil is extracted from the leaves and branches of the tree and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic and strong fungicidal properties in skin care products. It is ideal for the care of minor wounds because it promotes wound healing but also is also perfect for the treatment of acne, eczema, inflamed and irritated skin problems and psoriasis. For products for inflamed gums, Manuka oil is also suitable.
In aromatherapy, it is considered to lend feelings of well being and is effective against anxiety and sleep disorders.
see. Markus Schirner 2002 "Aromatic oils" Schirner Verlag, Darmstadt, 4th edition 2011
Products with Manuka
- Suitable for all skin types
- Light lifting effect
- Refreshing properties
Alva Original alva Manuka Oil 5 ml, 10 ml
- Particularly kind to the skin
- From pure, hand-picked, wild New Zealand plants.
- Also referred to as the New Zealand teatree
- 1x Manuka Honig Hand & Nail Cream, 125 ml
- 1x Gloves made from bamboo fibres
- For impure skin
- Clarifies & balances
- Boosts skin regeneration
- Recommended for sensitive skin
- Protects against moisture loss
- Strengthens the skin's protective function