Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/leaf Oil
The Manuka plant is from the myrtle family and is native to Australia and New Zealand. Its oil is extracted from the leaves and branches of the tree and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic and strong fungicidal properties in skin care products. It is ideal for the care of minor wounds because it promotes wound healing but also is also perfect for the treatment of acne, eczema, inflamed and irritated skin problems and psoriasis. For products for inflamed gums, Manuka oil is also suitable.
In aromatherapy, it is considered to lend feelings of well being and is effective against anxiety and sleep disorders.
see. Markus Schirner 2002 "Aromatic oils" Schirner Verlag, Darmstadt, 4th edition 2011
Products with Manuka
- Brightening effect
- Rich in antioxidants
- Ideal for blemished skin
- For a silky-soft skin feel
- With 100% pure avocado oil
- Deeply nourishing properties
- Superior restorative qualities
- Intensively hydrating
- Incredibly nutritious
- Keeps your skin supple and protected
- With exfoliating coffee granules
- Gentle & deep cleansing
- Promotes circulation
- Deeply moistures your skin
- Anti-oxidizing and anti-bacterial properties
- Beautiful vanilla and mandarin fragrance
- Particularly kind to the skin
- From pure, hand-picked, wild New Zealand plants.