- Stimulates blood flow
- Activates the lymphatic system
- Removes fat & toxins
- £13.50 (£13.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 21 August: Order before Monday at 09:00.
Khadi's 10 Herbs Cellulite Oil was specially formulated to stimulate the metabolism of the various skin layers, thus expelling fats and toxins. The combination of herbs serve to provide various functions to create warmth for proper blood circulation in the affected areas. These herbs in conjunction with regular massages activate the lymphatic system to remove fats and toxins.
Mustard oil helps to detox while sesame oil is responsible for transporting the effects of the various herbs to the cells. Nagarmotha, also known as cypriol, activates the metabolism of the cells and dissolves fat. Vacha stimulates the nerves and trikatu causes sweat to expel toxins and fat. Manjistha helps regulate the lymphatic system.
Several herbs such as tumeric and ajwain serve as powerful cleansers. Cinnamon serves to direct the herbs and oils to the layers of the skin, while clove oil increases blood circulation.
Application: For optimal effects, massage on the skin mornings and evenings, and let the oil absorb into the skin. Remove any excess oil with a cloth. You will feel a warming sensation on the treated areas of the skin. This signals that the desired effect is taking place, i.e. blood circulation and lymphatic circulation is stimulated.
Only suitable for external use. Not suitable to use on the face. Do not apply to broken skin.
- Sesamum indicum (Sesame oil) 
- Brassica Juncea 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil 
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) 
- Cyperus rotundus (Indian nutgrass) 
- Acorus Calamus 
- Citrus medica limonum peel oil (Lime) 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil 
- Piper nigrum (Pepper) 
- Piper longum (Long pepper) 
- Curcurna longa (Curcuma) 
- Cinnamomum cassia extract (Cinnamon) 
- Pogosternon cablin (Indian patchouli) 
- Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha) 
- Carum Copticum (Bishop's weed) 
- Eugenio caryophylllus (Cloves) 
- Crocus sativus (Saffron) 
- Linalool 
- Limonene 
- Citral 
- Geraniol 
- Cinarnyl 
- Alcohol 
- Eugenol 
- Cinnamal 
- Coumarin 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
- Components of natural essential oils & controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Khadi® 10 Herbs Cellulite Oil
Can it be used during breastfeeding?
| || ||427||(40%)|
| || ||376||(35%)|
| || ||162||(15%)|
| || ||53||(5%)|
| || ||33||(3%)|
6 customer reviews in English
717 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology