- For medium & matte brown tones
- Boosts volume & shine
- Covers grey hair
- £10.10 (£10.10 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 29 August: Order today until 09:00.
The Ash Brown hair dye by khadi gives your strands an ashy, matte brown tone without the redness. The colour outcome ranges between soft and creamy cappuccino nuances to intensive and rich coffee browns depending on your natural hair colour. The plant-based formula also enhances volume and shine.
The hair dye can be mixed with other Khadi hair dyes:
- with Senna/Cassia or khadi Blonde, to liven up brown tones
- with khadi Golden Hint for golden hues
- with khadi Medium Blonde for a darker blonde with less red nuances
- with khadi Light Blonde for a soft beige nuance.
- with khadi Dark Brown for a dark, cool nuance.
- with khadi Black or Indigo for a deep colour outcome
- with khadi Henna or other khadi Red Nuances for a red-brown tones
- Wash your hair with a silicone-free shampoo like the khadi Amla Shampoo.
- Stir the colouring powder with 50 degrees warm water until a smooth and creamy consistency is formed.
- Apply evenly with a brush: strand by strand - all the way to the tips. If you just want to dye your roots, skip the length and ends of the hair. If you prefer to apply the dye without a brush, simply use your hands to distribute the paste on the hair.
- Leave the Ash Brown dye on for between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer it sits in your hair, the darker the results will be. If you have already used this shade to dye your hair and want to refresh your colour, leave the dye on the hair for 15 to 30 minutes.
- After exposure time, rinse the dye with clear water only.
- Do not apply shampoo for the next 24 to 48 hours to ensure that the dye is able to unfold its colour depth.
- To set the new colour pigments in your hair, you can use a khadi Hair Oil before your first wash and after dyeing.
- Leave the oil for at least 20 minutes and then rinse out with a natural shampoo. This will make your hair colour last longer and adds additional shine.
- The colour outcome is dependent on your natural hair colour, the structure of your hair and the exposure time. Therefore, it is recommended to perform a strand test prior to application.
Directions for use - Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Ash Brown
| || ||29||(78%)|
| || ||6||(16%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
1 customer review in English
30 customer reviews in all languages
- 100 g
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology