Le Erbe di Janas Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
The all-rounder among the fragrance oils
- For room scenting & cosmetics
- Clarifying & strengthening effect
- Intense, balmy scent
- £9.30 (£93.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 04 November: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
Tea tree essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the tea tree, Melaleuca alternifolia. It is part of the Myrtaceae family and has been treasured by the Aborigines thanks to its vast number of positive properties.
- Skin: Dilute tree tree oil in plant oil (2 - 3 drops) and apply topically using a cotton pad: acne, dry skin or other discomforts.
- Hair: Add 5 - 7 drops to neutral shampoo when suffering from dandruff or oiliness.
- Intimate cleansers: A few drops can also be added to intimate cleansers.
- Mouthwash: Add 2 drops to 500 ml of warm water and use the solution as a mouthwash.
- Pets: Tea tree oil can be utilised to prevent and remove parasites by simply mixing a few drops with water.
- Home: Dilute in water and use as an air freshener or disinfecting spray on various surfaces.
- Aromatherapy: Tea tree oil possesses clarifying, strengthening and energising properties whilst encouraging balance and harmony. The intensive, balm scent can be paired with other essential oils such as lavender or lemon.
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 10 ml, 100 ml
- 10 ml, 20 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml
- 10 ml, 20 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 500 ml
- 10 ml
- 10 fragrances
- 20 ml, 100 ml