- £9.75 (£19.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 11 August: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
The cold-pressed Organic Wheat Germ Oil by Le Erbe die Janas is particularly rich in vitamin E, that is packed with antioxidants to prevents skin aging and the formation of free radicals, protects the cell walls and improves the oxygen supply of the cells. In cases of dehydrated, dry and mature skin, the oil helps to strengthen the insufficient protective mantle and thus lending dull and strained skin a healthy radiance and a pleasant skin feel.
- Evening Serum: apply a thin layer to cleaned skin - especially around the sensitive eye region and on the contours of the lips.
- Anti-aging mask: Apply a generous amount to the skin once a week. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and wipe away with a towel.
- A few drops of the oil can also be added to night cream to enhance its nourishing effects.
- Due to the high vitamin E content, the wheat germ oil is particularly nourishing for dry skin and offers protection to skin that has been dried out by external factors such as wind, weather, salt, etc.
- The oil acts as an optimal anti-aging elixir for mature skin. It nourishes and restructures the tissue by strengthening the acid mantle and thus counteracting cracking, flaking and irritation.
- When blended with sweet almond oil it ensures improved absorption by the skin. Massage into moist skin to soften and regenerate very dry, strained as well as flaky skin or skin that has been exposed to the sun for an extended period of time.
- In addition, wheat germ oil helps to prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Even during and after severe weight loss, the oil helps to tighten the skin while also toning and revitalizing tired skin.
- The oil can be used as a treatment before shampooing on hair that is extremely dry, bleached, stressed or brittle.
- In addition, it has a positive effect on dry, dehydrated scalp whereby results are visible after the first application.
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Organic Wheat Germ Oil
| || ||3||(50%)|
| || ||2||(33%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(16%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available