- Versatile in use
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- For a rosy & refined complexion
- Suitable for daily use
- £45.95 (£76.58 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 13 July: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
Handpicked herbs with carefully milled kaolin and rice starch combine to create the wonderfully skin-penetrating Cleansing Powder & Beauty Mask by Master Lin. Enriched with essential oils and plant extracts based on Chinese medicine, the beauty mask intensively cleanses and conditions the skin. Thanks to its versatility, it is an ideal entry-level product for men and women alike.
With regular use, the active ingredients protect the skin against external influences, while maintaining and promoting cell regeneration. In addition, the powder gives a rosy and refined complexion.
- Recommended for dull, lifeless skin.
- Place some powder in wet hands and massage the wet skin with it, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Simply add a few drops of the Master Lin Body Lotion to the Beauty Mask to create a toning facial mask.
- It is highly recommended to use a tonic after each cleanse.
- For best results, use together with the Master Lin Cleansing Foam and Master Lin Body & Face Oil.
- To create a gentle facial scrub, mix the powder with some Master Lin Body & Face Oil.
- Distarch Phosphate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil
- Linalool 
- Aqua (Water)
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
- Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Needle Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin Oil
- Salvia Sclarea Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- Limonene 
- Alcohol 
- Hydrolyzed Pearl
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Santalum Austrocaledonicum Wood Oil
- Astragalus Membranaceus (Milk Vetch) Root Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Powder 
- Centella Asiatica Flower/leaf/stem Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- Jasminum Officinale Flower Extract
- Rosa Damascena Flower Extract 
- Sorbic Acid
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Mentha arvensis (Cornmint) leaf oil
- Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil
- from natural essential oils
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Master Lin Cleansing Powder & Beauty Mask
| || ||3||(14%)|
| || ||5||(23%)|
| || ||6||(28%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||6||(28%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available