- Covers grey hair well
- Easy to use
- £7.25 (£7.25 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 20 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The light golden blond by Phitofilos is a plant powder with high dyeing power and offers good grey hair coverage (exposure time of 45 - 90 minutes). It provides excellent results with delicate golden tones when used on blond hair. Light brown hair is given a light colour outcome with excellent colour effects (exposure time of 45 - 120 minutes).
- The use of colouring plant powder is an ancient art. The dyeing process is an interaction between hair and vegetable dyes. This means that the results are truly unique. The secret to an extraordinary result is in the execution and an even application.
- Natural hair colours are a true wellness treatment with regard to the environment. Herbal powders dye, lend lustre and protect hair in a natural way.
- Phitofilo's hair colours naturally impart colour using one or more plant extracts. In any case, all extracts are 100% of natural origin. They stain, cover white hair and add shine, without any intervention in the oxidation process or the synthesis of various natural ingredients. They contain no chemical additives, Sodium Picramate or heavy metals.
- Mix the necessary amount of powder in a bowl with a spoon. Use a bowl and spoon that are not made of metal. Add hot water to create a creamy paste.
- Apply the paste to towel-dried hair with a brush or with your hands. Make sure to use gloves!
- Apply the dye to the roots of the hair and coat the lengthens and ends.
- Cover the hair with clingfilm or aluminium foil and leave on for 20 - 45 minutes (depending on your desired colour outcome).
- Rinse the hair well thereafter until the water runs clear.
- Dry and style hair as usual.
- Chamomilla recutita flower powder
- Cassia Obovata Leaf Powder
- Curcuma Longa Root Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Light Golden Blond
English reviews written for Phitofilos Light Golden Blond
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available