- £14.60 (£48.67 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 10 June: Order today until 06:30.
The triphala lotion is ideal for fine, brittle hair types and can be used for hair loss. It is rich in fortifying and toning Ayurvedic extracts, such as brahmi and triphala, for stronger, shinier and more voluminous hair. Stimulating caffeine and a complex made up of selected ingredients supports the structure of the hair and adds volume. The formula is rich in antioxidants that protect the hair against free radicals.
Shake well before use!
- Massage 8 - 10 drops of lotion onto the scalp daily - preferably in the evening.
- Do not rinse.
- Use regularly for a period of 3 months.
- Use in combination with the other products from the triphala product line for best results.
PAO: 6 months
pH value: 4.8 - 5.3
- Aqua (Water)
- Lavandula Hybrida Flower Water 
- Hamamelis Virginiana Water 
- Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract
- terminalia bellerica fruit extract
- terminalia chebula fruit extract
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract
- triticum vulgare germ extract
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
- Arginine Ferulate
- Centella Asiatica (Pennywort) Extract
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Calcium Gluconate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- from controlled organic agriculture
About the triphala Product Line
Questions & Answers about Rasayana triphala Strengthening Lotion
| || ||4||(57%)|
| || ||2||(28%)|
| || ||1||(14%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 200 ml
- 50 ml, 150 ml
- 50 ml