Uoga Uoga"Crocodile from the Nile" Baby Soap
Natural & conditioning soap for kids
The "Crocodile from the Nile" is one of the mildest and most skin-caring soaps that have been created by uoga uoga. Shea butter and lavender oil combine to create a soap that is perfect for baby's skin. The soap also contains quality, cold-pressed and unrefined oils as well as natural essential oils to cleanse the skin while providing sufficient moisture. With a soothing, delicate lavender fragrance.
- The soap is water-soluble therefore it is advised to let it dry well after each use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Perform a patch test before first use.
- Sodium Olivate
- Sodium Shea Butterate
- Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil
- Sodium Almondate (Saponified Almond Nut Oil)
- Sodium Ricinoleate (Saponified Castor Oil)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Saponified Sunflower Oil)
- Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach)
- Red Illite (Red Clay)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Linalool 
- naturally occurring in essential oils
Questions & Answers about Uoga Uoga "Crocodile from the Nile" Baby Soap
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology