Wilda Siberica Hydro-Boost Pet Shampoo
Gentle cleanser with an extra portion of hydration
- £9.25 (£2.31 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 17 May: Order before Friday at 10:00.
The Hydro-Boost Pet Shampoo provides a highly moisturising cleanse for the fur of cats and dogs. It is formulated with a species of brown algae that is rich in procollagen and a regenerative amino acid complex that restores softness and silkiness to the fur. Furthermore, this algae species is a source of calcium, potassium and iodine that nourish and condition the fur.
Directions for use:
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet fur and skin.
- Gently massage to cleanse.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat application if needed.
- It is recommended to follow up with the Hydro-Boost Pet Conditioner from the same line.
- Gently brush the fur once it is dry.
- Aqua (Water)
- Melilotus Albus Extract 
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Coco Glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- Laminaria Angustata Extract 
- Potassium Oleate
- Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil 
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil 
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Vaccinium Vulcanorum Fruit Extract 
- Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract 
- Betula Alba Bark/leaf Extract 
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from organic agriculture
- from wild harvest