- £22.25 (£247.22 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 20 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The Shine-up Powder is an iridescent powder that adds an extra glow effect to your make-up look. Use it as a highlighter to brighten certain areas of the face. The powdery texture makes it ideal to use no matter what kind of skin type you have.
- Refills available
- Highlighter: Use your finger or the Sponge Brush 707 to apply a small amount of powder to the highest points of the cheeks, temples, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow. Avoid the T-zone if your skin is prone to oiliness.
- Eyeshadow: Apply to the brow bone, inner corner of the eye and add a small amount underneath the lower lashline, or use the Shading Brush 704 to apply the powder to the entire eyelid.
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Zea mays (corn) starch 
- oryza sativa (rice) powder 
- Zinc Stearate
- Olive Oil Decyl Esters 
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil 
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil 
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide
- Aqua (Water)
- Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil
- Olea Europaea Extract
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) root extract
- Ci 77820 (Silver)
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Made with organic raw materials
About ZAO's Packaging
ZAO Products Refills - How To
Questions & Answers about Zao Shine-up Powder
0 English reviews written for Zao Shine-up Powder
16 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 16 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 30 ml