- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal for irritated & blemished skin
- Palm oil-free
- Suitable for diabetics
BDIH - Cosmos Natural
- £8.30 (£8.30 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 21 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
Ayurvedic herbal knowledge paired with traditional handcraft - each soap is unique. With high-quality coconut and olive oil, this soap is suitable for cleansing and nurturing all skin types. The moisturising and rich nourishing formula also makes dry areas of the skin soft and tender again, and it supports the regeneration phase on blemished and irritated skin types. Pennywort and ginger invigorate the body, mind and senses!
According to legend, wounded Bengal tigers wallow in the leaves of the Indian pennywort to stimulate wound healing. This is how the name "tiger grass" came about.
Tip: This soap can be used for washing hands, face and body as well as for showering and bathing. It is also ideal for foot baths or the tips of dry hair.
PAO: 36 months
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Cymbopogon Flexuosus Herb Oil (Lemongrass Oil)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) root extract
- Centella Asiatica Flower/leaf/stem Extract
- Citral 
- Geraniol 
- Limonene 
- Component of essential oils
Apeiron Soaps - Free from Palm Oils
Questions & Answers about Apeiron Pennywort & Ginger Plant Oil Soap
English reviews written for Apeiron Pennywort & Ginger Plant Oil Soap
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available