- £6.50 (£30.95 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
Experience the power of Cayenne Pepper and Ginger to gently soothe and relax tense, sore muscles. This balm gently warms and stimulates circulation, to help keep muscles and joints loose before and after exercise. Good for the skin AND it smells great - not like your usual sports rub!
Look at our ingredients and you'll see nothing but healing oils and botanical extracts that have been used to soothe over-worked muscles for centuries. Our Sore Muscle Rub does the job naturally and effectively. Plus, our base ingredients soften and smooth skin while melting away tension. Rub this stuff in - you deserve it!
Directions for use: Apply directly to skin on shoulders, knees, elbows, back, or anywhere you're sore. Use to soothe the everyday aches & pains of exercise and hard work.
Note: Contains Cayenne Pepper - Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes and other sensitive areas.
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne) Fruit Extract 
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil 
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil 
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil 
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) root extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil 
- Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Flower Oil 
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil 
- Rosacanina(Rosehip) Fruit 
- = Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Badger Balm Sore Muscle Rub
| || ||61||(49%)|
| || ||31||(25%)|
| || ||17||(13%)|
| || ||5||(4%)|
| || ||9||(7%)|
3 customer reviews in English
65 customer reviews in all languages