- £7.05 (£41.47 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Wednesday, 27 March: Order before Monday at 09:00.
Easy to use and smells great! Badger Bill chose specific oils for this balm to help people "rise to the occasion", and to promote calm and courage when times get tough. Badger's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil deeply moisturizes while pure essential oils uplift and encourage you. In traditional aromatherapy, Rosemary instills clear thinking and confidence; Tangerine and Spearmint are uplifting and cheering; Cedarwood helps build inner strength; Roman Chamomile and Lavender are soothing and relaxing, and Rose is all about love and forgiveness.
Directions for use: Just rub a little on hands, temples, forehead, or anywhere that needs soothing and breathe it in - the aroma will do the rest.
- Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) 
- Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) 
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar Wood) 
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) 
- Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Oil 
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Rosacanina(Rosehip) Fruit 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Badger Balm Stress Soother
| || ||54||(28%)|
| || ||55||(29%)|
| || ||49||(25%)|
| || ||19||(10%)|
| || ||12||(6%)|
2 customer reviews in English
94 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology