Douces Angevines Eglantine Facial Fluid
Soothes & protects with the power of plants
- £34.75 (£115.83 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 9 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 24 December: Order before Tuesday at 12:00.
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
The oil offers quick relief for skin that is irritated, reddened and dry. The valuable ingredients such as St John's wort, calendula and peppermint soothe the skin, promotes healing and restores the skin's natural balance. Skin irritations caused by natural or environmental stressors are alleviated while giving it a pleasant feel.
- free from synthetic additives & animals derivatives
- without preservatives & fragrances
- not tested on animals
- purely natural ingredients from controlled organic farming
- with a refreshing menthol scent
- Apply a few drops to cleansed skin every morning and evening and massage.
- Can be applied to the skin in its undiluted form in the evening and blended with a moisturiser during the day.
- When used on small children's skin (12 - 36 months) it is advised to blend one part Eglantine with one part hazelnut oil before applying it to the skin.
- Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) 
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil 
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Lavandula Officinalis Oil
- Rosa Moschata 
- Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil 
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) 
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract 
- Benzoe 
- Chamaemelum Nobile 
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
About La Petite Herboriste
Questions & Answers about Douces Angevines Eglantine Facial Fluid
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology