Florame Purete Clarifying Lotion
Preps the skin for subsequent care
- £13.35 (£6.68 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 2 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 25 February: Order before Wednesday at 09:00.
The Purete Clarifying Lotion by Florame effectively preps the skin for subsequent care. It is made up of refreshing peppermint water that possesses a cooling effect while the remaining active ingredients ensure the complexion is soft to the touch and cleansed.
- Pour a few drops on a cotton pad and use to stroke the product across the face and neck.
- Use mornings and evenings prior to moisturiser.
- Do not rinse.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or if you are currently breastfeeding.
99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
69% of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic farming
- Citrus Limon Peel Water 
- Aqua (Water)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water 
- Sucrose Laurate
- Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
- Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract 
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Sucrose Dilaurate
- Cydonia oblonga leaf extract
- Sucrose Trilaurate
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil 
- Abies Sibirica Needle Oil 
- Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil 
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/twig Oil 
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil 
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil 
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/leaf Oil 
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil 
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Florame Purete Clarifying Lotion
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology