FloramePurete Clarifying Lotion
Preps the skin for subsequent care
The Purete Clarifying Lotion by Florame effectively preps the skin for subsequent care. It is made up of refreshing peppermint water that possesses a cooling effect while the remaining active ingredients ensure the complexion is soft to the touch and cleansed.
- Pour a few drops on a cotton pad and use to stroke the product across the face and neck.
- Use mornings and evenings prior to moisturiser.
- Do not rinse.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or if you are currently breastfeeding.
99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
69% of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic farming
- Citrus Limon Peel Water 
- Aqua (Water)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water 
- Sucrose Laurate
- Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
- Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract 
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Sucrose Dilaurate
- Cydonia oblonga leaf extract
- Sucrose Trilaurate
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil 
- Abies Sibirica Needle Oil 
- Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil 
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/twig Oil 
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil 
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil 
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/leaf Oil 
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil 
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Florame Purete Clarifying Lotion
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology