La Saponaria "Shakti" Rosé Plant Hair Dye
Botanical hair colour with nourishing properties
- For blonde to dark hair
- Pink to violet tint
- Free from sodium picramate
- £7.90 (£7.90 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 05 July: Order today until 10:00.
This hair dye lends blonde hair with pink and darker hair shades with a violet tinge. The formula contains purely natural plant powders that provide extra nourishment.
- sodium picramate
- mineral salts
- chemical additives
Interesting facts: The sun-reflecting hair dye "Shakti" was inspired by the goddess of energy.
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder
- Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha)
- Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Powder
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
- Ziziphus spina-christi leaf extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder
- Chamomilla recutita flower powder
Additional Information & Directions of Use
Questions & Answers about "Shakti" Rosé Plant Hair Dye
English reviews written for "Shakti" Rosé Plant Hair Dye
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available