MÁDARA Organic Skincare MÉTAMORPHOSE Brightening Peel Mask
Evens out the complexion & removes dead skin cells
- £20.48 £22.76 -10%(£34.13 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £19.34 / Pc -15%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - Limited Edition
Delivery on Monday, 13 December: Order today until 10:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 14 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
A high proportion of natural fruit acids, vitamin C found in quince, moisturising lactic acid and soothing elderflower infused into this peel mask lends the skin a radiant appearance. The mask removes dead skin cells, unclogs the pores and provides a deep-cleansing action. It brightens the complexion and minimises the appearance of age spots.
- Specially formulated for affected by fatigue, dullness, signs of skin aging, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, clogged pores and acne.
- NOT suitable for sensitive or hypersensitive skin!
The colourful design stems from the Lavian artist Agnese Taurina also known as AGNESSAGA and is inspired by the tradition of a Latvian Christmas. During the holidays, Lavians disguise themselves in handmade, symbolic masks and go from house to house singing songs, dancing or re-enact small sketches. This is done to attract good luck and drive away evil.
- Aqua (Water)
- Lactic Acid
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Mica (Ci 77019)
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Cellulose Gum
- Pyrus Cydonia (Quince) Fruit Extract
- Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower) Flower Extract
- Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate Hcl
- Xanthan Gum