Phitofilos Shampoo for Frequent Applications
Light & mild cleansing with fresh & soothing aloe!
- £11.80 (£5.90 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
This shampoo for frequent applications is light and mild and was made on a base of herbal surfactants. It is suitable for all hair types and contains a mixture of extracts of aloe vera, green tea, mallow and marshmallow, which helps to preserve the structure of the hair and scalp. The product cleanses without irritation and ensures supple and shiny hair!
- Apply to wet hair and lather.
- Leave for a few minutes to allow the plant extracts to have a positive effect and then rinse.
- pH value: approx. 4-5
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- camelia sinensis leaf extract 
- Malva Sylvestris Flower/leaf/stem Extract 
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract 
- Coco Glucoside
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Shampoo for Frequent Applications
0 English reviews written for Phitofilos Shampoo for Frequent Applications
19 customer reviews in all languages
| || ||3||(6%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 19 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 250 ml, 1 l
- 250 ml, 1.000 ml
- 250 ml, 1 l
- 200 ml
- 300 ml, 10 l
- 250 ml
- 50 ml, 150 ml
- 200 ml, 500 ml, 1 l, 4 l