Scio Nature Bad Aiblinger Moor Cushion Universal
Locks in temperature
- 1 piece, 22 x 18 cm
- For thermal or cryotherapy
- Relaxes the muscles
The cushions can be placed on all body parts and are ideal for thermal or cryotherapy. The muscles are relaxed. Ideal when suffering from menstrual pain.
How to - Cryotherapy:
- Place in the fridge (6 - 3 °C) for at least 60 minutes.
- Do not place the cushion in the freezer.
- Remove the cushion and knead thoroughly.
- Place on the desired area of the body.
- It is recommended to leave the cushion on for 20 minutes.
How to - Thermal therapy:
- Heat in the microwave or a water bath (45 - 60°C)
- Water bath: Heat the water and remove from the stove once the boiling point is reached. Place a wooden spoon through the flap and hang the cushion in the water for 10 - 15 minutes. Carefully remove the cushion from the pot, place it on a towel and leave to dry. Place the cushion on the desired part of the body.
- Microwave: Place the cushion in the microwave (can be folded) and heat at max. 600 Watt. Remove the cushion from the microwave and knead well. Place the cushion on the desired part of the body.
- Leave the cushion on the skin for approximately 20 minutes until it cools down.
|Product Type:||Special Treatments|
|Skin Type:||For all Skin Types|
- Black peat
Moor Cushion Direction for Use
Bad Aiblinger Moor Cushion Universal - 22 x 18 cm (Cold)
Bad Aiblinger Moor Cushion Universal - 22 x 18 cm (Warm)