Verdesativa prodog Dog Shampoo short hair
Ensures a healthy-looking, shiny coat!
- £10.85 (£5.43 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 25 February: Order before Wednesday at 09:00.
This physiological pH shampoo respects the sensitive skin of your four-legged friend and helps maintain the optimal level of hydration. It gently cleanses with pure plant-based surfactants and pure natural essential oils.
- It is recommended to take a bath every 1-2 months. Of course, this interval varies depending on the environmental conditions under which the animals live and the kind of life they lead. That is, whether they become dirty more or less easily. However, they should not be washed frequent, otherwise there is a risk that the protective barrier of skin and coat will be affected.
- Remember that every time you wash your dog, you must also wash the kennel and their blankets and or pillows as well as any other items it comes in contact with.
- Before you wash your dog, you must brush its coat, especially if it has long or very long fur to remove excess hair and thicker knots.
- Dilute the shampoo with warm water using a ratio of 1:10 . First wet the dog with the shower head or with a bucket of water, lather with soap from the head to the tail, leave the shampoo on for a few seconds and then rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process a second time and apply a special conditioner if necessary.
- Make sure that your dog can dry well (for long-haired dogs you can use a hairdryer).
- Pay attention to the ears: never wash them directly! Dilute a cotton ball with a little prodog and gently wipe your ears without rubbing them.
- Aqua (Water)
- Disodium Cocopolyglucose Citrate
- Sodium Chloride
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Foeniculum Vulgare Oil
- Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Menta piperita oil
- Mentha Viridis Oil
- Ocimum Basilicum Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil
- Salvia Officinalis Extract
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil
- Malva Sylvestris Extract
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lactic Acid
Questions & Answers about Verdesativa prodog Dog Shampoo short hair
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology