WhamisaOrganic Flowers Toner Original
Innovative toner made from fermented plant extracts
- Suitable for all skin types
- Supplies the skin with nutrients
- Soothes irritations
The moisturising toner is enriched with fermented plant extracts sourced from chrysanthemums, dandelion and galactomyces - a genus of fungi that maintains the moisture level of the skin and is also used in natural cosmetics for its moisturising properties. Cucumber and broccoli extracts soothe the skin and preps it for subsequent care. Aloe vera is used as a basis instead of water to ensure that the skin is provided with the maximum in active ingredients.
- Gently dab a few drop into the skin after cleansing.
- Can be used on a daily basis every morning and evening.
- Follow with a WHAMISA lotion or cream.
97.95% of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic farming.
- Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract 
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum Coccineum) Flower 
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Powder) Extract 
- Lactobacillus Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/ Root Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate 
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract 
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract 
- Brassica Oleracea Italica(Broccoli) Seed Oil 
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract 
- Alcohol 
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Geranium Maculatum Oil
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Preserving agent
What is the 7 Skin Method?
Fermentation of Plant Extracts
Questions & Answers about Whamisa Organic Flowers Toner Original
| || ||11||(61%)|
| || ||4||(22%)|
| || ||3||(16%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
10 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology