Wilda Siberica Whitening Pet Shampoo
Keeps light-coloured fur clean & shiny
- £9.25 (£2.31 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 20 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
This shampoo is specially formulated to nourish snow-white fur so that it retains its radiance. It contains botanical acids and vitamin C, obtained from cloudberry, to help reduce melanin production and retain a white, fresh and radiant appearance.
Directions for use:
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet fur and skin.
- Gently massage to cleanse.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat application if needed.
- It is recommended to follow up with the Whitening Pet Conditioner from the same line.
- Gently brush the fur once it is dry.
- Aqua (Water)
- Melilotus Albus Extract 
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Coco Glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract
- Potassium Oleate
- Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil 
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil 
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Water 
- Flavocetraria Nivalis Extract 
- Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract 
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract 
- Nuphar luteum root extract 
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from organic agriculture
- from wild harvest