- With a practical spiral wand
- Protects & antioxidant-rich
- Easy to use
- £6.50 (£72.22 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 03 May: Order before Thursday at 10:00.
Avril has created a water-resistant mascara that is ideal for summer or sports. It is packed with organic beeswax and açaï oil that protect and are rich in antioxidants. Easy to use and perfect for summer.
It is essential to use an appropriate make-up remover and technique to ensure that the lashes are not damaged during the make-up removal process.
- It is recommended to use a cleansing oil or 2-phase make-up remover. Oil-based products remove waterproof make-up better than their water-based counterparts. Oil-based products care and protect the lashes and skin.
- Saturate an Avril cotton pad with a cleansing product and place on the lids.
- Leave on for several seconds while patting gently.
- Carefully wipe away the mascara deposits and repeat until all the product has been removed.
- Be sure to use zigzag motions when removing the product.
- Hordeum Vulgare Stem Water 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Pentylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Butylene Glycol
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Glyceryl Behenate
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Oleic/linoleic/linolenic Polyglycerides
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters
- Oryza Sativa Cera
- Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Powder 
- Aqua (Water)
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- Ci 75470
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Avril Mascara Water-Resistant
| || ||158||(54%)|
| || ||68||(23%)|
| || ||29||(10%)|
| || ||18||(6%)|
| || ||17||(5%)|
16 customer reviews in English
185 customer reviews in all languages